2. HighCharts: It’s also a very powerful library which comes with JSFiddle examples and powerful features. It has already some great customers on its board like IBM, NASA, MasterCard and so on. It also compatible with older browsers like IE8, unlike D3.js.
3. Flotr2: This chart library is meant for building visualisation and graph applications. The Flotr2 library is one of the most popular ones in this category as it offers lot of pre-made examples, which makes the set-up easy for the beginner. The library can also be extended by adding personal graph types and own plug-ins can take the library to the next level.
6. Springy: Springy is a force directed graph layout algorithm which uses some real-world physics to try and figure out how to give a network graph an excellent look. It’s API is easy to work with and easy to understand too. If you take a look at the source code, you will understand it well. Check out an advanced demo here.
9. xCharts:It’s a JS library which is used for creating beautiful and custom data-driven chart visualisations. It combines HTML, CSS and SVG. This library makes chart creation and integration quite a funny job. With this library, data-driven graphs can be created in just few minutes.
10. MeteorCharts:It helps create beautiful charts for Meteor Apps. It provides option to render charts in all of these technologies: HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, SVG and DOM. It has a cool chart builder which provides options to select charts, select themes and then generate a chart. It’s a free library which is used for non-commercial projects.